Welcome to St Agnes OSHC!
To register your child/ren with St Agnes OSHC and create bookings click "No account yet? Register now".
You must have the following information to register:
- Centrelink CRN for your child/ren and for yourself to receive child care subsidy (Please make sure when registering your details into the new software that you are the primary caregiver who is registered with the Family Assistance Office.)
- Credit card or bank account details for direct debit purposes.
- Emergency contact details in case you are not contactable in an emergency
- Doctor, Medicare, immunisation details for your child
- Court Orders if applicable
- Diagnosed allergy, medical, asthma, anaphylaxis, additional needs, dietary requirements (You will be required to upload any medical action plans, health support plans and any relevant supporting documents. We will then be required to approve these documents before you can make bookings) if applicable.
Information for all families:
Keep an eye on your emails as you will receive emails from Fully Booked to advise you what step needs to be completed in order to receive child care subsidy.
We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari as a browser on your PC, Tablet or Smartphone.
For quick access in the future, if using a computer save this page as a bookmark, if using a phone add this page to your home screen. Once registered you will be able to see your account, statements and make bookings.
Note: For first time registrations please remember to verify your email address by checking your email inbox after registering for the first time!
We looking forward to seeing you and your child at St Agnes OSHC!